DANISH INTERNATIONAL GRAMMAR SCHOOL & GIRLS COLLEGE
We firmly believe that education is the basic right of all human beings living on this planet regardless of their social background. An educated nation is democratically stable and consistent in its economic viability, a lesson learnt through my passion for education for the last three decades.
In the pursuit of wisdom, the students of Danish International Grammar School (DIGS) discover prolific values in themselves and return it to society. We are committed to provide a safe, aesthetically pleasing, functional environment conducive to learning and development of self-esteem. Where children are treasured, is to foster a love of education in an innovative, cooperative climate which empowers all students to be competent, productive, caring and responsible citizens.
We believe that education is the foundation of all life victories. Therefore, our mission is to create a student centered, brain compatible environment to encourage, guide and support all students to reach their highest potential and become lifelong learners contributing to society. In order to accomplish this mission we are committed to provide qualified staff that will work cooperatively with students, parents, and the community.
Major features of education program at DIGS
- We will maintain high expectations and promote academic excellence for all students.
- We will ensure Quranic education along with academic brilliance.
- We will create and support a school environment in which all children and adults feel welcomed, respected, trusted, and an important part of the school.
- We will create an environment where we can learn together and support each other.
- We will foster a positive school climate of a caring community which respects and values diversity and develops everyone’s self-esteem.
- We will endorse special arrangements for orphan students.
Days and Hours of Operation
DIGS is open on
from 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.